International Student Merit Award at the University of Illinois Springfield in the United States; The University of Illinois has begun accepting applications for its new and exciting Merit Award, which will alleviate financial stress for bright international students.
This beneficial funding scheme is available for the academic year 2022-2023 and is renewable for a maximum of four years. All chosen candidates will receive a prize ranging from $2,000 to $4,000.
The Springfield Committee for Higher Education, a group of central Illinois citizens, founded the University of Illinois Springfield. It has a lovely campus with students and faculty of all ages, backgrounds, and ethnicities.
Why should you attend the University of Illinois at Springfield? US News & World Report ranks this university as one of the top 15 public regional universities in the Midwest. Students at UIS can select from 31 bachelor’s, 1 doctoral, and 20 master’s degree programs in a variety of fields. Its campus offers students incredible amenities such as housing options, a cricket field, a challenge course, a tennis court, a gymnasium, and a recreation center, among others.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until October 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Illinois Springfield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 to $4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: There is no geographical restriction
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants should take a look at the eligibility requirements before going for the next step:
- Entrants can be citizens of any country
- Applicants must be wishing to enroll in an undergraduate course at the University of Illinois Springfield.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will be eligible to apply for this scholarship program if their application for admission in an undergraduate program has been accepted successfully.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, candidates can provide the following: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who possess a high school diploma can take part in an undergraduate degree course at the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Language Requirement: Entrants whose native language is not English will have to submit an official score report from the TOEFL or IELTS.
The award of the scholarship is varied depending on the GPA:
- 00 to 3.49 GPA will receive $2,000
- 50 to 3.74 GPA will receive $3,000
- 75 to 4.00 GPA will receive $4,000
International Student Merit Award at the University of Illinois Springfield in the United States