Leicester University Distance Learning Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK; The University of Leicester is pleased to announce the availability of Distance Learning Merit Scholarships in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023. The university is now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This Distance Learning merit-based scholarship, worth £800, is open to the UK and international fee-paying applicants applying for a postgraduate degree at the University of Leicester.
The University of Leicester is an English public research university located in Leicester. The University has astrophysics, biochemistry, and genetics research groups. It provides opportunities for its students to provide new ways of understanding the world. It also has a lively and worthwhile learning environment that helps students prepare for the future.
Why should you attend the University of Leicester? The University of Leicester has a vision of becoming a truly inclusive university by providing inspiring education and research in collaboration with its communities. The University also offers a variety of career advancement and professional development opportunities.
Application Deadline: The application is now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £800
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA, PGDip, and PGCert.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- It is available for any taught postgraduate distance learning degree offered by the University of Leicester.
- You must be starting your course in the 2022/23 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants have to take admission with a MA, PGDip, and PGCert degree at the university. There is no need to apply separately for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must already have a UK first class honors degree or a degree that is equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
- Language Requirement: In order to study at the University of Leicester, your written and spoken English must be good enough for you to fully understand, and benefit from, your degree course.
- MA: £800
- PGDip: £500
- PGCert: £300
Leicester University Distance Learning Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK