Knight Hennessy Scholars Program for International Students at Stanford University in the USA 2022; Knight Hennessy Scholarships are now available to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford University in the USA. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this award program.
The grant is available for international students to receive full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford.
Stanford University is a top private university in Stanford, California. Seven world-class graduate schools at the university promote service, collaboration, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Stanford is one of the world’s top universities.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before November 1.
- University or Organization: Stanford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree program
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Nationality: All country’s students.
- Study Course/Subject: MA, MBA, MFA, MPP, MS, JSM, MLS, LLM, JD, MD, PhD, DMA, JD/MBA, Medical Scientist Training Program.
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees: You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, MA, MBA, MFA, MPP, MS, JSM, MLS, LLM, JD, MD, Ph.D., DMA, JD/MBA, Medical Scientist Training Program)
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Enrolling in 2022 or Later:
- Suppose you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree. In that case, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford. Even if you have earned a graduate degree already, you remain eligible for consideration as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree within four years of applying and five years of enrolling.
- Other Eligibility Requirements: Beyond the eligibility requirements listed above, you are eligible for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program as long as you meet the requirements of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you wish to pursue. You must complete the entire application process for your department – including any standardized test that your discipline requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and, if needed, an English proficiency test. While we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have performed well, there is no minimum requirement for your grades or scores.
- Check out the complete eligibility criteria at https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission/eligibility
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Applicants must submit an Application Form to get this graduate opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The application comprises the following materials: An online application for admission, An unofficial or self-reported transcript, Scores on standardized tests, a Resume / CV, Two recommendation letters, Two personal essays, Two short-answer responses, A video submission, In-person assessment, Graduate degree program application.
- English language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Stanford University is offering full funding scholarships including tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic expenses, with additional financial support.
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Additional funding specific to certain years:
- Newly enrolling scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend intended to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
- Scholars in their second and third years may apply for supplemental funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g., conference travel).
Knight Hennessy Scholars Program for International Students at Stanford University in the USA 2022