Study Abroad: Budapest Master’s and MBA Scholarship at International Business School Hungary 2023; The Budapest Master’s and MBA Scholarship is being offered by the International Business School in Hungary to assist students in obtaining a high-quality, reasonably priced education abroad. The application period for the academic year 2023–2024 is now open.
This scholarship program is offered by IBS, primarily for foreign students who want to study for an MBA or MSc in Hungary.
To be considered for this award, applicants must complete the standard entrance requirements, have a CGPA of 3.00–4.00, be fluent in English, and write a 200-word motivational letter. 10% to 35% of the cost of tuition may be covered by winners.
Application Deadline: The approaching application deadlines for the February 2023 and September 2023 intakes are 30th November 2023 and 31st May 2023, respectively.
- University or Organization: International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hungary.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc or MBA program offered at the International Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a CGPA of 3.00-4.00 (out of 4.00) or 75-100% average in other educational systems.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants should first apply online for the Master’s or MBA program of IBS and upload the required documents. The interested applicants must then indicate simultaneously his/her respective wish to be granted a Budapest Masters and MBA Scholarship by emailing email@example.com and attaching the motivation letter.
- Supporting Documents: Students must present documents such as academic records and English language skills proof.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first or second-class Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 94
The winners will be awarded partial tuition fee scholarships by the International Business School based on their academic merit as follows:
|3.80 – 3.99||30 %|
|3.40 – 3.59||20 %|
|3.20 – 3.39||15%|
|3.00 – 3.19||10 %|