Study Abroad: Entrance Scholarships for International Students at Douglas College in Canada; There are two types of admission scholarships available from Douglas College for the Fall, Winter, and Summer semesters. The undergraduate program can be pursued using scholarships. The curriculum is planned for the academic year 2022–2023.
One of Canada’s largest public colleges is Douglas College, which is located in British Columbia. The college, which was founded in 1970, enrolls about 14,000 students for credit, 9,000 for continuing education, and 1,400 for international study each year.
- University or Organization: Douglas College
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: Douglas College offers nearly $100,000 in entrance scholarships.
- Regional Entrance Awards: $1000 or $2000
- Education Entrance Scholarships: $2500
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Regional Entrance Awards
- Available to students from CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan), Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
- To be eligible, students must have applied to Douglas College by the official semester application deadline listed below.
- The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
Education Entrance Scholarships
- To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
- Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students from all countries are eligible for these scholarships.
- Successful recipients will be notified of their award prior to arrival at Douglas College. The scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s 2nd-semester tuition fees at Douglas College.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
hTest Requirement: Successful recipients typically have an above-average GPA (80% or higher) and strong English language proficiency test scores (i.e. IELTS 7.0 and above, or equivalent).
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply
- Regional Entrance Awards: No separate application is necessary. Students will automatically be assessed upon application to Douglas College and will be notified of this award when we send an offer of admission.
- Education Entrance Scholarships: Separate application is required. Applicants must complete the entrance scholarship form (PDF) by the below deadline and email it along with all supporting documents to admissions-at-douglascollege.ca To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following manner:
- Summer (May): January 31
- Fall (September): May 31
- Winter (January): September 30