UNIABUJA Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms; The University of Abuja invites all candidates who participated in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and selected the University of Abuja as their first choice for the Post-UTME online screening.
UNIABUJA Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms
The screening will take place from Monday, September 11, 2023, to Friday, October 13, 2023.
Requirements for the Screening:
- Candidates must have relevant O’ Level result(s) obtained in NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and must have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2023 UTME.
- Candidates must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice during UTME registration or have changed their choice to the University of Abuja.
- Direct Entry (D.E) candidates must upload both their O’ Level results and Higher qualifications to the University portal and register for the screening exercise.
Procedure for the 2023/2024 Pre-Admissions Screening:
- Visit the University of Abuja portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
- Click on the “Undergraduate” link on the left panel.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on “Get details.”
- Complete the basic information page. Please ensure that you provide a valid phone number and email address and click “Next.”
- All candidates are required to pay a screening fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR,” which will take you to the next page.
- Click “Submit,” and you will be redirected to the Remita payment page.
- Enter your credit or debit (ATM) card number and other required details and submit.
- Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete the payment.
- After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, and use your JAMB registration number and surname as the password to log in.
- Click on “Login to dashboard” to complete your registration.
- Ensure that you print the completed registration form and payment receipt.
Note: All candidates must upload their O’ level results to the JAMB portal; otherwise, they will not be considered for admission.
Candidates are advised to adhere to the specified instructions and complete the registration process to be eligible for admission to the University of Abuja for the 2023/2024 academic session.