UNIABUJA Releases 2023 Postgraduate Admission into Sustainable Development Center; The Sustainable Development Centre of the University of Abuja is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission into its Postgraduate programs.
The center, known for its multidisciplinary approach, welcomes students from various academic disciplines, including Natural Science, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Law, Arts, and more.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
UNIABUJA Releases 2023 Postgraduate Admission into Sustainable Development Center
Academic Master’s Degree Programmes (full-time only)
- MSc Degree in Sustainable Development Studies
- MSc Degree in Climate and Society Studies
- MSc Degree in Peace and Conflict Studies
- MSc Degree in Migration Studies
Professional Master’s Degree Programmes (full-time and part-time)
- Master’s Degree in Sustainable Development Studies
- Master’s Degree in Climate and Society Studies
- Master’s Degree in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Master’s Degree in Migration Studies
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (full-time and part-time)
- PGD Sustainable Development Studies
- PGD Climate and Society Studies
- PGD Peace and Conflict Studies
- PGD Migration Studies
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants seeking admission into the programmes must possess the following:
- Five O’Level credits including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, in not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Second Class Honours Lower division, except for postgraduate diploma programmes where candidates may be admitted with a minimum of Third Class Degree or Lower Credit, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized university
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
Master’s Degree Programmess:
- Full-time: a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Part-time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- Full-time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-time Diploma: Minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
(Field trip outside Nigeria is a mandatory requirement for all the courses)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
On the portal Home page, Click on New Application. Click here to apply
On the left-hand menu under Apply Now, click Available Portals and select Sustainable Development Centre
For further inquiries visit our office at Area 3, Garki, Abuja, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mal. Yahya Mohammed