UNILAG Releases 2023/2024 Direct Entry Form; This is to inform the public that the University of Lagos will commence online registration for Direct Entry (DE) admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2023/2024 Academic Year, starting from Monday, September 11 to Friday, September 22, 2023.
UNILAG Releases 2023/2024 Direct Entry Form
Eligible candidates are urged to follow the steps below on the University of Lagos website http://www.unilag.edu.ng:
UNILAG Direct Entry admission form, 2023/2024
- Click on “Admissions.”
- Select “Start Fresh Application.”
- Click on “Direct Entry (DE) Application.”
- Login using your JAMB registration number as the username and your lowercase surname as the password.
- Generate and print the payment advice.
- Make payment at any commercial bank or pay online.
- Return to the Application portal on the University’s website.
- Click on “Continue Application” to complete the screening form.
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF).
- Click on “Preview” to verify the accuracy of the provided data.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Print your Direct Entry e-registration slip.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office (located on the 1st Floor, Room 174, Senate House, UNILAG) and submit your printed Direct Entry e-registration slip and credentials.
Registration Fee – N2000
- Only candidates who selected the University of Lagos as their first choice in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry (DE) JAMB application are eligible to register.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2023 are not eligible to apply.
- Ensure that your personal details (such as Name, Date of Birth, State of Origin, LGA, etc.) are consistent in all your documents/results.
- Failure to participate in the online registration will result in ineligibility for admission.
- Former students of the University seeking readmission must choose a new programme/course different from the previous one.
- Students previously expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University strictly prohibits drug abuse and reserves the right to withdraw the admission of students who test positive for drug use.
For further clarification, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216, and 08141656802.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere to the guidelines and seek any necessary clarifications.
Olakunle E. Makinde (Mrs.), MNIM
Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council