University Of Leeds Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering in the United Kingdom; The University of Leeds is seeking candidates to apply for the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships in the UK.
This is a merit-based scholarship based on academic achievement. You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, starting on Level 1, and international for tuition fee purposes.
The University of Leeds is one of the top 40 educational institutions in the world. It strives for academic excellence while maintaining our commitment to integrity, fairness, and inclusion, as well as the value they place on teamwork and professionalism.
- nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1, and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- You must have been offered a place to study on an undergraduate degree course within the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds for the 2023/24 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Leeds. No application is necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed on the first attempt.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Leeds will provide the award amount of £5,000 or £6,000 for applicants in the UK.
University Of Leeds Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships in the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering in the United Kingdom