- This topic is empty.
October 10, 2022 at 5:19 PM #42067Student VillageKeymaster
UDUS affiliated program screening exercise announced by FCE Zaria for 2022–2023
This is an invitation to all applicants who selected Federal College of Education, Zaria, as their top choice for programs at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, to participate in the college’s undergraduate screening process, which will start when:
DATE: Tuesday 11th October, 2022
TIME: 10:00am daily.
VENUE: Micro Teaching Lab (School of General Education)
Requirements for the Screening Exercise
At the time of screening, candidates must have the following items available:
Statement of result for NCE Diploma (ABU Diploma)/IJMB Original Certificate, JAMB DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip for 2022/2023
Statements of Results for Original O-level Work
Certificates attesting to the payment of the screening fee of two thousand naira (2,000) at the college’s ZAFEC Microfinance Bank.
Screening Invitation Slip
Evidence of NCE and O’level results uploaded to CAPS from a recognized JAMB source
The CBT Center
Certified Native American
Birth certificate or age declaration.
Note: As their First Choice, prospective students for UDUS should apply directly to Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
You are urged to follow all of the screening’s aforementioned guidelines.
Recommended Posts From Student Village Forum
- UK Universities That Offer Instalmental Payments For International Students
- How To Lose Belly Fat Naturally
- 10 YouTube channels will teach you more this year than 4 years of college
- How To Get Study Abroad Letter Of Recommendation Templates
- LIST OF 131 UNIVERSITIES IN THE UNITED STATES THAT HAVE WAIVED THE TOEFL/IELTS
- 7 ways you can lose weight easily and naturally.
- How to Make $100 Every Day, $3,000 Every Month, and $36,000 Every Year
- 24 Universities in the US with application fee waiver (in terms of forms and codes) for the next academic session.
- How To beat Procrastination In 3 Minutes
- Top 10 YouTube Channels To Accelerate Students Learning
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.